WHAT IT IS
Implementing a Social Responsibility Management System in accordance with IQNet
Standard SR-10 offers the opportunity to 'systematize' and integrate social responsibility management within the entire organization.
There is an increasing number of organizations aware of the fact that they need to improve the impact of their decisions and activities on society and the environment, not to mention the benefits of a socially responsible management that contributes to sustainable development, health and the welfare of Society.
On the other hand, the demands of Society and, more generally, of the stakeholders are increasingly growing, and they require organizations to show and to prove their ethical behaviour, their systematic and transparent management system, while respecting the regulations, by going beyond the mere legal compliance.
To answer consistently, the entire organization, transparently and adhering to these demands, has to apply a management system that is able to integrate social responsibility within the company as an integral part of the company's strategy.
SR-10 defines the certification requirements of a Corporate Social Responsibility Management System so as to help the organization achieve the satisfaction of stakeholder needs and expectations and contribute to sustainable development, all through a transparent and ethical behaviour.
CSQA as a member of the independent federation CISQ
, the only Italian representative of IQNet
, is able to offer this certification service.
- PDCA-based management tool for continuous improvement.
- Can be applied to all types of organizations, regardless of their characteristics, size or location.
- Takes into account and provides an answer to all stakeholders.
- It is easy to integrate and is compatible with other ISO-based management systems and internationally recognized excellence models (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, SA8000 etc.).
- Collects and puts into practice the principles, directives and recommendations described in ISO 26000 ("Guidance on Social Responsibility")
- SR-10 helps improve competitiveness, relations with investors and partners, reduces reputational risk and thus promotes access to financing.
- SR-10 helps to achieve a better placing than competitor organizations.
- Strengthen the organization image with customers and consumers; avoids or reduces potential conflicts over the products/services delivered.
- It allows for savings coming from increased productivity, efficient use of resources (reduced energy consumption, water, waste reduction and recovery of by-product value wherever possible).
LEADERSHIP AND BUSINESS BENEFITS
- Places the organization as socially responsible.
- Provides a precise and methodological guide to decision-making based on a greater understanding of the company's expectations, on the opportunities associated with Social Responsibility without forgetting to assess the risks of a lack of action/decision-making/Social Responsibility activities.
- Complete management of the Social Responsibility System, easy to integrate with other management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc.) and excellence models (EFQM, FUNDIBEQ, etc.).
- Improved risk management by your organization.
- Increases workers loyalty, increases their involvement, participation, and moral behaviour.
- Improves the health and safety of workers.
SOCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS
- Reduces negative impacts on Society and the environment.
- Contributes to the promotion of initiatives and start-up programs for society and the community with the aim to improve the social aspects of the community and the life of society -Responsible Innovation.
- It encourages the launch of actions and initiatives that have a positive impact on ecosystems and biodiversity.
RELATIONS WITH THE STAKEHOLDER
- Improve communication and understanding of the expectations and needs of all stakeholders.
- Improve the reputation of your organization and generally promote greater confidence.