WHAT IS THATThe UNI 10928 standard applies to residential reception processes for minors , of a "consolidated" nature, i.e. definable in a unified way throughout the national territory or on different local realities.
It has its roots in UNI EN ISO 9001 and then locates the paragraphs of the international standard in/in structures for minors.
KEY POINTSThe standard focuses on:
- phase of admission, insertion and discharge of the user/minor
- daily activities
- definition of the general objectives set by the management, but pursued by the entire staff
- documentation management
- definition of roles and responsibilities
- monitoring of what has been done
- staff training and relational skills
- control activities for those processes that most affect the quality of the service