WHAT IS THATThe WINE - GAP ANALYSIS on Risk Assesment is a specialized service for the wine sector, conceived and designed by CSQA , which brought together the best skills operating for 20 years in consultancy for companies in the wine sector.
This service includes an inspection activity carried out by a Multidisciplinary Team, aimed at:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses with respect to the applicable mandatory rules, as well as the main risks of crime as defined by Legislative Decree lgs. 231
- Identify areas for improvement with respect to the corporate organizational model with a view to improving efficiency and integrating corporate systems 231/2001 (fraud, OSH, environment...).
with a specific focus on transversal aspects of Quality and specific aspects of Environmental Management, Safety in the workplace, Food Safety, Legality, Sustainability.
The WINE REPORT - GAP ANALISYS is therefore a strategic and operational decision-making tool for the development and optimization of the Organizational System and its integration from a 231 and Sustainability perspective.
- The corporate organization systems have developed in order to respond to specific and punctual needs (e.g. food safety, the environment, etc.) without an organic vision , without a concrete harmonization of the common parts, with the result that the management systems are separate (also with reference to the corporate sectors that deal with them) and without a concrete involvement of management and ownership
- Companies operating in the wine sector and more generally in the agri-food sector are subject to mandatory and voluntary regulations
- It is not easy for the company to trace each of the functional obligations to reduce risks and prevent crimes
- The D. lgs. 231/2001 also requires the adoption of a company organizational model aimed at managing the risk of crime to protect property and directors. Also in this case there is a "separate" approach to the 231 organizational model compared to the other systems in place at company level
- The consequence of this approach is: a multiplication of internal procedures , the multiplication of company contacts , a "detachment" between the company management systems "aimed at certification" compared to the company organizational systems "to protect the company", with a consequent increase in charges and costs that are often not quantified
ADVANTAGESIn the face of a punctual gap analysis, reorganizing the corporate model can represent an interesting opportunity for companies.
It allows you to redesign the system in order to respond effectively to:
- the prevention of crime risks
- legislative compliance
- the market needs
- a modulation of the control and supervisory activity to avoid useless duplication