WHAT IS THATGlobalG.AP owns several standards directly attributable to primary agricultural production .
Until the introduction of Version 4 , access to GlobalG.AP certification was only allowed to those organizations (farms, consortia, OPs, etc.) that had direct control over the agricultural production of the products to be certified.
Certification is required by large-scale retail trade , especially foreign ones, and the complexity of the supply chain generates a sort of gap between those who produce certified products and those who actually request certification.
Thanks to the GlobalG.AP Chain of Custody (CoC) standard, all intermediate subjects in the supply chain can :
- be registered in the GlobalG.AP database by receiving their own identification code (GGN);
- obtain a GlobalG.AP certification to guarantee GlobalG.AP origin on the product supplied to customers.
GlobalG.AP Chain of Custody certification can be requested by all companies that buy certified products and need to sell them as such to their customers.
The certification can be requested by all organizations that deal with:
KEY POINTSThe requirements cover aspects such as:
- GlobalG.AP product identification and separation,
- records and mass balance .
REQUEST FOR CERTIFICATION AND/OR RENEWAL
- the request for initial certification
- the request for annual renewal of the certificate
GlobalG.AP has published the new tariff " GlobalG.AP Fee Table 2020 ".
The tariff defines the taxes that GlobalG.AP, through CSQA, applies to companies requesting certification