WHAT IS THATUNI 11381 is a national standard applicable by:
- of food companies that directly manage pest control
- companies that provide the "insect monitoring" service at food companies.
The standard is applicable to all premises, areas and zones used for the production, preparation, treatment and distribution of food.
They are indicated in UNI 11381.
- the procedures for implementing the monitoring system
- the criteria for its implementation
- the content of the related documents
- system verification
- the first shows the list of the main species for which traps can be used for monitoring
- the second provides examples of usable traps
The standard can be a useful tool available to food businesses for the qualification of their service suppliers .
- Monitoring design
- Implementation of monitoring